I don't have that messy hair anymore. Nor can I have that diva look (from behind that is). Nor can I have it tied-up in a mess. I decided to go for a hair-cut yesterday evening.This post is actually not about having my hair cut but it's about the hairdresser that I normally go to. Talk about great customer service! Can you imagine a hairdressing saloon in KL having customer relationship building methods?
Every time I walk in (and that's three times a year, not counting the times I go to cut off my bangs), they know that I'm looking for 'Ah Boy' who usually does my hair. Ah Boy would start to speak in English to me even though he struggles because they know my Chinese speaking abilities are really limited. Then they'd get me a cup of Ribena instead of the normal Chinese tea that they serve to every customer. Ah Boy even remembers that I have a habit of twirling my hair with my fingers. Then it's the hair washing session which includes extra time for scalp and neck massage. Shiok! Finally, Ah Boy would dry my hair and twirl it the way I always do. All these for my fixed price of $35 (even on days before Chinese New Year)!
Talk about customer relationship management in a chinese owned hair saloon!


No comments:
Post a Comment