
One of my ex-colleague's cousin, who happens to be one of my blog's readers recently got married. Normally, getting married is a hefty, hectic affair with uncountable customary proceedings (especially for Chinese), hoards of relatives trying to get their ideas rationalized into the ceremony, guests throwing funny questions at you and your helpers trying their best to get everything organized. Now come back to the scene in the photo - none of these were in place. In fact it is the most romantic wedding with only the couple, in a quiet place, enjoying each other's company, getting married while on holiday. No headaches, no noise, no nosy people, no forced customary proceedings but just something you'd remember for the rest of your life. You can even get married wearing slippers!
I definitely want to do this when I have the chance to. In fact, I've found the place although it isn't at my dream place - the seaside and white sandy beaches. I've got my accomplice ready who, in turn has got the pastor ready and the place arranged. Every thing seems to be in place, I can do this anytime.....All except for getting the groom! Now how do I get out of this? I definitely cannot be eloping all by myself. This is what I'd call creative imagination while you have nothing better to think about. Nice!
This is the place that I've managed to source. Of course I'm not telling where this is, otherwise my plans will go haywire. However, if you recognize this place, you're more than welcomed to be there.





3 comments:
I know where it is, I know where it is!!! And I know the accomplice too. By chance, do I know the groom?
Kisses from the photographer and nephew of the pastor...
Do it! Do it! Eloping is the way to go....
There was a tiny bit of headache and fuss in the initial planning but the actual wedding was so much fun and VERY relaxing...
can i apply for that "groom" post?? but u must tell me where tat place is la... if not how to bring all family n relatives?
mw
Post a Comment