I am like what the Chinese would say "eating and wasting the rice" (ciak liao bee). Every single morsel of Chinese New Year dinner that I've eaten is being thrown out the very next day. I have not gone to the gym since last Monday which is more than a week ago nor have I had any chance to go swimming so this is kind of a blessing in disguise, I guess.Last night's dinner was with Mom's side of relatives. It was held in Overseas Restaurant in Subang Parade. It definitely wasn't a quiet dinner with more than 30 people and lots of screaming kids. Above all, the food was good. They had things like "Four Seasons of Hapinness", "Monk jumps over the Wall", etc... which to me were prawns and scallops in mayonaise, braised chicken, half-steamed-half-fried pomfret, green vegetables. That was the only second that I wished I knew how to read Chinese so that I could write the actual poetic names here. But like what everyone says, a picture can say a thousand words, so here they are!


No comments:
Post a Comment