Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I am back from Bali!

Note : All pictures from this post have been deleted. If you wish to view them, please e-mail me or send me a comment.

This Bali trip has thought me a lot in life. This is the first ever trip that had me crying all the way to the airport when I had to leave. Lots of things learnt which made me a lot more wiser, take life more seriously, not taking things for granted and to treasure all the small little things that I have in life, enjoy life, to be more laid back and to relax more even when the world comes down on you. Also had lots of happy moments and a few heart wrenching ones but above all, this trip has been good and will remain in my memory for the rest of my life, surely!

I would need a few weeks or months maybe to post up all the pictures one by one but for starters, here's two. My first couple of days in Medewi, Bali and the later part after I got really tanned! I am one brown person right now that one would not know my nationality or ethnic anymore. I know those of you who're reading my blog would have lots of questions on these two pictures. Well, ask away and of course you may comment. This must have come as quite a surprise to everyone. I can be real good at keeping secrets!

I will start to group my pictures soon - the animals and bugs of Bali, the scenic sunsets, sunrise, beaches, caves, temples, paddy fields, the hunks with surfboards (specially for Roslyn), my friends in Bali (sorry la, I hung out with all the whites) and maybe, just maybe, all my pictures (must go through censorship board though). I hope R does not find out about my blog too soon.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secret ? Nawww... LOL! Stay beautiful & positive, woman. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics :)

Anonymous said...

ok woman, you sure have heaps to tell us. can't wait to catch up with you.