Sunday, November 27, 2005

Zoology


Yeah, so I am on another of my crazy adventures. This time it's to the zoo. Why? If you've seen my previous blogs, I need some good photos to send to National Geographic's contest. I'm not a professional photographer and yet I'm trying my luck. So, if you see me working in NGC Asia soon, you'll know then how I got it (I know, dreaming again..)

So, I'm going to use the faster way to get all the photos in here. 10 in this post and then the rest in my next post...if I am still online that is.

Comments are most welcomed and perhaps you'd like to help me choose the good ones for NGC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really, I prefer the photo of Mount Ocejon if you are going to send it to the contest(and I say this honestly). Did you like the photos I sent recently?

Kisses,
Jose