



Pictures say it all. No words to describe them. But two of the above were my shortlisted pictures for that National Geographic contest. Darn! The contests ain't easy - had to come up with a theme called 'yellow' and write an essay of about 500 words why the pictures describes yellow. If you could make a guess which yellow picture I chose, then you probably have the same kind of thoughts that I have.
Do you also see some Hindi movie story in some of the pictures above? For those who're not into Hindi movies, let me give you a preview - most Hindi movies would have women and men running in between trees, hugging trees while singing and dancing for a full 1/2 hour before they continue with the story. If you're still not so familiar, what about the word 'Bollywood'? And yes, someone in the picture is Bollywood material (couldn't be me of course, I'm not from India).
So anyway, blogger wouldn't allow me more than these number of pictures in this post. I guess there will be Zoology Part 3, if I am not too sleepy yet that is. Still trying to figure out how they block you from posting to many pictures in one post. People working for Google must be extremely smart.


No comments:
Post a Comment