
Read that carefully. Do you see anything worng with it? I can remember vividly, this occured sometime last year and the consequences were so different. Human error - who could avoid that? Previously, the big bosses would have e-mailed my ex-boss and make a big hill out of a small mole. It would take no less than a week to write long e-mails for explanations on why this could happen. Now? No one dares to say anything, no e-mails from anyone (except there was one from a customer) and that's about it. It's not such a bad thing without the boss after all....
And if you don't see anything wrong with the write up :
1) Check your eye sight
2) Read the dictionaries more often
3) Maybe you're just like me, not into details
By the way, it's exactly one month before Christmas and I just got a call to go for Mandarin classes in December! It's going to mess me up even more. But nevermind, at least I am on my way to become more Chinese.


No comments:
Post a Comment