Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mortal Combat team



Launching Body Combat 30. Whaaaaattttt????? Is it really 30??? OOpsss..that's Body Balance. It's Combat 25 which means I've been at it for 21 months now...

I was the laughing stock coz I forgot some performance that I had to do with the team on stage. I almost jumped off the stage, realized that I should still be up there and jumped back right up. Amu had a big laugh right in the centre of the class, everyone could hear her voice from outside the gym. NOOOO.......

Anyway, what a waste...forgot to take a picture with that tattoo on. And that tattoo is surely fading faster than you can type 'tattoo'. It's been only 3 days and it's almost gone. I guess my plan to get tanned and leave the tattoo marks on my body a different color wont work now since by weekend it would be gone.

Anyway, gotto get back to practising for tomorrow's class. It's the time where I go mad trying to work hard in office, memorise all combat and balance tracks.. Yikes..wonder how much my brain can store when I take up yet another instructor course soon!

No comments: