Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Launching Body Balance


I know, I could've added in more zoo pictures but blogger wouldn't allow me to. Even in a new post. I wonder how then could I create photoblogs?

Anyway, I have to try adding in non-zoo photos then (yes, as if Blogger only allows me to add in other than zoo pictures!). Worth trying isn't it?



So, here's the launch of Body Balance 30. Finally, I'll have some peaceful quiet nights at home after this final launch. Have been working and practising in the gym till 10:30pm almost every night for the past few weeks. It's finally time to throw out all the old choreographies and just remember the new ones for the next 2 months before I go crazy learning all the even newer ones again. Yes, it isn't that easy. Nothing is easy. And notice my bandaged up toe? Yikes!

By the way, look at the Chinese words on the black pants. Can anyone tell me what they say?

No comments: