Saturday, November 12, 2005

Another shot at night scenes


Yes I know, you can say that I have nothing to do and must be bored out of my wits. Still all by myself at home. Just got back from practising Body Balance at the gym, had my grilled chicken and salad for dinner and was practising Body Combat. Get this - nothing is good when you do it alone. I felt so sleepy (yes, while practising combat!) and so decided to take a breather and played with the camera.

Here it is, the clearest night scene that I've ever took. I actually took 4 pictures from the balcony again. The first two were blur due to shaky hands. Next I tried to use the tripod. But I thought the tripod had legs too short. I remembered reading that it was extendable and so I was trying to pull the legs. Lo and behold, they can actually grew another 6in. But still too short, how do I take a night scene when the whole tripod length doesn't go beyond the flower pots! Guess what I did? I hung the tripod on the grilled door (the one that every Malaysian household has to double protect their doors) and took pictures like that. It worked!

So anyway, I better stop taking pictures from the balcony coz everyone is wondering why there are flashes coming out from my balcony all the time, as if I'm spying on them! And I just remembered have to watch 'Amelie', that French movie....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa...lu bo ming kia cho ah? hahahha