
Yes, I am going to Bali. But I must say, it is the most difficult trip I've ever planned even with FREE tickets! Don't want to mention more but it has something to do with the airline's Customer Service. I think they really need proper training and for heaven's sake, they must be prepared for ANY questions on travelling issues!
But anyway, tis' done and I'm going. I've travelled with Air Asia before (yeah the low cost flight with no tickets issued and you'd have to be 'kiasu' and run into the plane to get a seat), locally to Sarawak and it was fine. This time around it's international, I wonder if they could handle it. But anyway, Bali is nearer than Sarawak......
(Direct translation of 'kiasu' means 'scared to lose'. A term given to those who want to be first and get everything)


1 comment:
Now to Bali? You are crazy! Don't you hear about terrorism? The best place to stay is under your bed!! (or over, depending the company....)
Kisses,
Jose Luis
Post a Comment