Wanna know how I got myself into this mess? I was practising Body Balance (yeah, yoga stuff). Really, no kidding! By the way, it isn't just a black toe nail. It actually is a dead toenail and how did I kill it? By accidently kicking the sofa while doing some yoga moves (clue : maybe my combat move came in as well). It actually went upright, 90 degrees and I pushed it back down. Unfortunately the doctor thinks that I'm in real pain and he didn't dare pull it off for me. So the dead nail is kinda still hanging around on my toe. He said the new nail will grow and push the old toe nail out. I wonder how true this is? He even gave me painkillers which of course I didn't take any, saving it for the day when I've got tons of them so that I can go open up a medicine booth in 'pasar malam' (night market).
Sunday, November 20, 2005
OUCH!!!!
Wanna know how I got myself into this mess? I was practising Body Balance (yeah, yoga stuff). Really, no kidding! By the way, it isn't just a black toe nail. It actually is a dead toenail and how did I kill it? By accidently kicking the sofa while doing some yoga moves (clue : maybe my combat move came in as well). It actually went upright, 90 degrees and I pushed it back down. Unfortunately the doctor thinks that I'm in real pain and he didn't dare pull it off for me. So the dead nail is kinda still hanging around on my toe. He said the new nail will grow and push the old toe nail out. I wonder how true this is? He even gave me painkillers which of course I didn't take any, saving it for the day when I've got tons of them so that I can go open up a medicine booth in 'pasar malam' (night market).


No comments:
Post a Comment