Thursday, November 10, 2005

Evening Gowns / Party clothes

Someone wanted to buy my clothes, so here I am taking the opportunity to take pictures of clothes. Unfortunately no model to wear them. I now feel like one of the eBay sellers....

Please click on each thumbnail (although it's not really a thumbnail - too big lah) to view the full sized photo.


This dark brown shiny dress is 3/4 knee-length. No brand name (I couldn't find the tag). Worn only once. Really!!! Willing to sell at maybe RM35?

The light brown one is from Urban, halter neck, 3/4 knee length as well. Very intricate flower designs with pink sequins at the bottom and frayed. One of my favourites but never worn it more than 5 times either. Of course this piece must fetch higher price. Can't buy it anymore.



The golden one is from Singapore. Brand name - f.w.s. - Dunno lah, don't ask me what brand this is coz I don't look at brands when I buy clothes. This is also halter-necked, length at the bottom slants, from knee all the way down to the other side but with sexy split at the long side. Really sexy piece. Maybe if you log on to this page later on, I'd have the model wearing it. It's a clearer picture then (Of course the model has to be me right?). Worn only twice maybe?

This light blue one is from Urban as well. This one slants from one end to the other with a sexy split on the longer end as well. One of my favourites. Not willing to sell actually coz I can never buy it again! But of course if the price is right, I may still consider.

The white piece is from Eclipse. It's a two piece, full-length piece. Buttons are at the side and the piece inside is a lacy piece where when you wear it, the lace will peep out. Some kind like 'now-you-see-it, now-you-don't' concept. Worn only once for my brother's wedding. I can sell this off at a really cheap price. Maybe RM20 would do.

The black (little bit shiny) piece is also from Singapore. Brand is Ananas from Metro Singapore. The back is split V but not too low that you can't wear bras. It's a full length. Will sell at a very cheap price too.



This white piece is from Passages. The flower below is embroidered. Very nice and the whole piece is actually made of linen. Of course you gotto look for something to wear beneath it, like maybe another white or brown linen pants. The next picture shows you the hand-made Chinese buttons. Worn only twice.

The other white piece has similar concept like the Passages one. Need to wear pants beneath it too but this one is shorter than the Passages piece. Got this piece from Cats Whiskers in Mont Kiara. Worn only once. Next to it is a picture of the dragon design. Full of sequins!

Now I really feel like an eBay seller. Even the words that I use to describe each piece sounds like them!!! Actually I never thought about selling these away but since I was told someone wants second hand dinner clothes, here I am putting them all up. If you happen to view this page and like one of the pieces, just leave a comment with your offer price (that's right, you tell me how much you want to buy it at and I shall reply! Better than eBay seller right?). Postage will of course be borne by you unless you have a better option for me to pass it to you FOC. I am around the whole of KL town most of the time.

No comments: