Monday, May 07, 2007

Dear Aunt Thelma....

Dear Aunt Thelma,

I have been harrased to the point that I feel like pointing a gun to some idiot's brain-dead-head to blow his non-existent brain to pieces.

He has the worst webhosting company that I have ever come across. He never fails to give me continuous headaches and he is some human without a brain. He claims to run a webhosting company that provides 24/7 support and yet he refuses to give any phone numbers for support. I am at my wits because I have to contact my other half and he has to contact his friend to get hold of him. None of his customers know who he is and he thinks the best way to run a business is by being anonymous so that he can be a prick and yet escape. He claims to give the best support with fast responses and yet, no one replies to my emails on support after 5pm every single day. He is supposed to monitor my server and yet he didn't even realize that the server is running slow or that it is totally down and this causes me to lose business. But the worse is yet to come as his live chat is not a live chat because he is never online. When I sent an email to him trying to explain what live chat means, he says that live chat will be on during emergency cases and cannot explain further how he detects an emergency case. He does not upgrade nor maintain the server and blames it on my script when some things don't run - the very same script that I've used 208 times on another server. He doesn't understand that his server is extremely loaded and is in critical condition and he thinks that by doing a backup will solve the problem. I cannot stand it anymore and try to leave a bad testimonial only to find that his website doesn't allow any testimonials and the ones posted up are copied from the main company that he rents the server from. He is now refusing to reply to any of my questions now because am at the verge of suing him in court.

I am at a loss for words for this kind of people, Aunt Thelma and this has been causing a rise in my blood pressure. The story has not ended here but I'm afraid that you might not have a place to publish my email if I wrote more.

No comments: