Sunday, May 13, 2007

Being creative

The World is getting creative these days. Look at all the inventions!

There's Maia straws - coffee flavoured straws that contains real coffee. Use them to sip milk and you get coffee flavoured milk. Cool!

Then there's this French manicure tool I saw at some shopping malls today. It consists of a metal plate which is engraved with a some pretty patterns, three bottles of nail varnish, a scraper and a stamp pad. First you spread varnish on the metal plate, then use the scrapper to scrape off the access followed by the stamp pad to 'lift' the patterns up. Roll them over your nail and voila! You've got yourself a French manicure. It costs about MYR35 a set or MYR54 for a set including three nail colours and two metal plates. Cool!


Unfortunately I am not one who is into nails and I've done only two manicures in my entire life. I am also one who would buy something that I need, not something that is good to have although I find the tool a good invention. I pity the people who charges over a hundred for French manicures though.

What I need is a tool that can search for lost items when you call for it. For example, you tag your documents, keys and what-nots by numbers and by a press of a button, this tool points to the direction of your 'mising' item and when you get nearer to your item, it starts blinking furiously. I could very well find my missing keys that I place in the fridge by mistake for example or the documents that I accidently threw in the bin. I would buy this on the spot.

Anyone keen on inventions?

No comments: