I'd forgotten how chicken rice balls tasted so I suggested eating just that. I regret now for not remembering coz' after eating it, I realized why I hadn't had it after the first time many years ago. I wonder why tons of people queue up for hours just to eat rice clamped into hard balls as big as golf balls! The price is hiked up as well, more pricey than the normal chicken rice. Two people having chicken rice for lunch costed MYR22! I didn't expect Malacca to be more expensive than KL itself.
We walked down Jonker's street after that, with me taking every picture I could feast my eyes on. Bowls, umbrellas, masks, shoes......till this shop owner screamed till everyone at the next street could hear ('a little exaggerated'), "NO PICTURES PLEASE". Darn. Is this the time I'm supposed to pretend to be a newspaper or magazine reporter? Anyway, the incident took away my mood for taking pictures. Thought I could try promote Jonker's Street since it's "Visit Malaysia Year 2007". Why is it wrong to take pictures of some ugly face masks? It's sold everywhere anyway so I'm sure they're not copyrighted. Plus there are tons of them on the internet.The Malacca visit ended soon after that. I guess these would be the last pictures that I'm taking with my one year old Canon camera coz I'm selling it off to my colleague. Yes, it's not gonna be with me soon. I'm still feeling those little heart pulls over it. It's been quite a faithful companion over the year and have thought me lots.


No comments:
Post a Comment