Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Wonderful Companion

The Canon Powershot has been with me for a little more than a year. I officially sold it off today. It's my first ever digital camera, one that has thought me so much. Not only about the art of photography but also life lessons. It's been with me through thick and thin over the year. It's taken lots of memorable pictures - happy and sad, melancholic and colourful, beautiful and ugly - some of which I would not remember if it was not for the camera.

I brought it to office on Monday, giving it to the prospective buyer who wanted to take it home to experiment. I thought I would still see it over the next few days. I've wanted the camera to see through the annual dinner with me. Unfortunately, Monday was the last time I held it.

If you would bear the next few paragraphs with me, I'd like to share what I've shared with the camera over the past year here ('drumrolls beginning'....star wars words scrolling onto the screen - Once upon a time, far far away in the galaxy........).

My first ever picture and my last picture I took with the camera:












..............to be continued....

No comments: