Thursday, December 14, 2006
Everybody "Hates" Raymond
There's this guy in office whom everyone just love to hate. No one can help it as he has a high ranking, better salary and does nothing but chat online and search online for additional partners when he has a wife and kid. He practices 'tai-chi' when it comes to work and goes out in the pretext of looking for business when he's actually shopping.
He stepped on my tail two days ago and I've been very mean to him since then. He blatantly told me that his department does only sales and they don't do any back-end job thus all back-end job must be done by my department, an e-commerce department! I wrote a nasty e-mail to him, cc-ing his boss and mine.
We were called to a meeting by his boss yesterday to settle our indifferences. I brought all my lethal weapons along (including my own boss), ready to shoot him down. Instead he shot himself. Plus, he shot his own boss in the process. He asked during the meeting, "What is an invoice for?". I wish I could have recorded this on video and send it to America's Funniest Home Videos or post it on the company site. His boss was stunned that he asked such a question while I had the meanest smirk on my face. My boss, an IT expert, had to explain to him. Imagine, an export manager who doesn't know what an invoice is for. Perhaps he's been going around barter-trading for the company.
He did this again, round 2, today. We had a meeting to resolve who does what. He asked during the meeting, "Must we send an invoice to customer when we send out the goods to them? Can we not send the invoice since the customers know what they've ordered?". This time, I am shocked stunned. Shocked stunned because I was searching for the sharpest remark to gun him down.
And all this because he doesn't want to issue out the invoice. It's backend job, you see! Have I said enough for you to want to kill him? He's made me such a mean person in office!



No comments:
Post a Comment