Monday, December 25, 2006

The days before Christmas

These were the days before Christmas 2006, the last few days of the year.


I name the year 2006 the year of Dom Perignons. If it wasn't enough looking at these in the office, it was there during one of the pre-Christmas dinners I had. Naturally I didn't get drunk or even took a sip of it. It's bitter I heard, as bitter as it made my working days just a few months back.

Celebrated a birthday one week and one day before Christmas, the birthday which actually should be celebrated on the last day of every year! Doesn't it deserve a special candle on the favourite chocolate cake?


...and a turkey dinner we had on Christmas eve. Unfortunately there's only a picture of the remnants of the turkey, the last bits of it, the last turkey of 2006 that I'll have...

No comments: