
I am back to where I used to be - doing ten thousand things at one time. From the time I wake up (which incidently, my internal alarm clock sounds at 4am every morning) to the time I go to bed, I don't have time for anything else. Not even reading the books on my bedside table, unless I stay awake till 1am.
I guess it is a good thing for there is no time to think about philosophical stuff which really sometimes makes you sad. Don't have much time to worry much and don't have time to think about what to do if I had any time left. Yes, doing 10000 things at one time can be a good thing.


1 comment:
I used to be like that but one day something drastic happened in my life (and turned it upside down!) and I wise up. :)
We only pass this way but once; so make time to smell the roses along the way! ;)
Post a Comment