Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I need quietness and the nature


I have been quiet for such a long time. It's just because I have been sick these couple of weeks. Yes, so sick of idiotic people that I went to Melaka to specially buy voodoo dolls hoping that these would work. It's no wonder that voodoo dolls are almost out of stock since there are gazillions of idiots out there. I am just hoping that these voodoo dolls will somehow work.

Sicko 1: It's a very sickly thing when mistakes you've done in the past comes haunting you back and gives you an ultimatum that yes, even if you've learnt from the mistake, it is going to haunt you for the rest of your life. Just when you thought that you could finally live happily ever after, it comes back at you with a vengeance. It definitely is linked with that somebody whom you've decided to hate long time ago, don't even speak to anymore and would never wish to know the end of. It's just like eating in the filthiest stall where you see rats running around and where the plates are washed with greenish water next to the drain but not getting a tummy ache immediately or within the next few days but a few months down the road, you find that you have stomach ulcers instead. It's just ironic that these things almost always come back at you. So, pin number one into the head of the voodoo doll.

Sicko 2: You are already in a horrid mood, almost at the brink of shooting anything that comes in your way in a traffic jam inside a shopping mall car park. This idiot comes behind you and kisses your car. Your car - which you've just sent for the most expensive polish job two weeks ago. The one that you've just sent to the mechanic for a routine maintenance and just got it working in tip-top condition. You glare at the idiot, wishing that you had a baseball bat to smash her windscreen into pieces. What does an idiot do in such a sitation? She glares at you and waves her arm asking you to move on because the cars in front have moved. Not even a single sorry wave and not even an apologetic look on her face. I really can't blame some so-called road bullies because I had so wanted to be one at that point. One more pin onto the second voodoo doll.

Sicko 3: You are doing a research for your work thus you try to leave comments on some forums to see how it affects the website. Instead of leaving some weird comment that says "Testing only...." to a genuine question, you actually try to answer it to the best of your knowledge. What I did was to advise a couple of angmohs that they didn't have to be scared about visiting Thailand to the point of getting jabs for malaria, cold, sinuses, cough, bird flu, dengue, SARS, polio, food poisoning, etc etc. All they had to do was drink bottled water and avoid food that their gentle stomachs could not handle. And this unknown idiot had to reply to my post saying that I am talking crap. Isn't it ironic that they think Asian countries are filled with diseases and that they would very likely get diseases just from visiting? They seem to think that these diseases can be prevented with jabs that when they finally arrive fully immunised, they put themselves at high risks of unprevented diseases by doing the most hideous activities that I would not want to mention here. Crap my foot. It is your own doings dude, it is not immunisations that you need. Another pin into the third voodoo doll.

I'll need to find out where to get more voodoo dolls. I've used up all three.

1 comment:

JL said...

So many idiots and so few bullets left....

I also got my car "kissed" by an idiot in a truck; it was only six months old, and I got the polish job just 3 minutes before.....


Kisses from Spain!
(note: the house in the mountains is almost finished!)