Sunday, July 08, 2007

Flight Reports


It seems that reports are written on every single flight once the planes return to the base, even if there wasn't any incident.


Just because we wanted a break during a meeting, I told them about the 'banjir' (flood) incident in the plane. Yes, I once caused rain in the plane by bringing a Tupperware water bottle filled with water. Well, aren't tupperwares supposed to be 100% guaranteed no leakage? I forgot about the change of pressure but still I think Tupperware should add in a clause that says the 100% guaranteed no leakage does not work on planes, etc.


Anyway, the passengers behind me were shouting, "banjir!" and "it's raining!" in the plane, all the way from the centre where I sat to the back during mid-flight. OK, so the plane was raining inside but the flight attendant didn't have to climb on a chair and fished out a coverless water bottle while shouting "Who's tupperware is this?!!". At this point I will like to stress that airline operations should really hire stewardesses that are more than 5ft 5in so they don't have to climb up chairs. Plus they shouldn't have loud voices or they should know how to control their voices. OK, OK, I'm asking for too much. I wish I could have sunk into the seat and not get up to admit that the bottle was mine but I did.


So to cut things short, after a week with the new employer learning about flights, planes and flight attendants, I learnt that they actually have a report on the stunt I did on the plane last year. Plus, the soaked up baggage compartment might have caused a short circuit and the plane would have to do an emergency landing if there was a short circuit. Hmmmm.....


They'd probably want to cut off two months of my salary now that they've found out that I, the one who destroyed one of the planes last year is now their employee. Gosh!

No comments: