It's one week before D-day. I have not seen D-dress and the designer is telling me that her staff forgot to bring D-dress to the shop today when I was supposed to go try it on. I have no idea how it looks like, I have no idea if it fits and I have no idea if it'll be delivered on time. My next appointment date is on Saturday and I have yoga practice. Should I skip yoga practice? My launch is on Wednesday and D-day is on Saturday!
And I forgot, must I go buy some new accessories? Like earrings and necklaces?
Can someone warn me how it feel like to be in panic? Should I start panicking now?



4 comments:
Forget about the panic!
That's an AMAZING photo! Where was it taken? Wow!
francis,
This was taken up at Mount Kinabalu above the clouds in September! That's sunset! Amazing huh? Wanna go there with us next year?
Yes truly amazing.
Would love to as I'd not climbed it yet! Keep me posted on your plans next year.
I understand that the other must-climb place in Malaysia is the Pinnacles in Mulu - very tough and dangerous. Only for the super-fit and determined.
Francis,
Of course! For starters, there's the Kuching trip in 1st week of February! Maybe climbing Bako...
Post a Comment