Thursday, November 30, 2006

Going on a weight loss program - Try Google 15


"It really depends on how much you weigh. Experts advise that when losing weight through proper diet and exercise, you shouldn't expect to lose more than a quarter of a pound a day from your moving average. That probably doesn't sound like much, but if you keep that up, that's about 1 to 2 pounds a week--50 to 100 pounds a year! Not only is losing weight any faster than that dangerous, but the more slowly you lose your weight, the more likely you are to keep it off." - quote from Google 15

For those of you who are weight conscious, try Google 15!

I've always tried jumping onto my sis' special weighing machine or the one at the gym (which measures the amount of fat you have), twice within a 1 minute interval. Done that quite a number of times and funny that on the same day, at the same time, I can weigh up to a 0.3kg difference!

How would I know that some people in Google does exactly the same thing that I do (one day intervals though) and comes up with this tracking device? Plus it proves that I'm not the only crazy person who does these kind of stuff.....am I?

Who knows what Google would come up with next!

No comments: