
So I went to see the dress on Saturday. It was supposed to be light pink but it turned out pink - Pink Panther PINK! She said over the phone, if it fits, you can take it home. It was still in pins and needles and it didn't fit when I went there. She said over the phone, she'd still have beads to fit on. When I asked her if she was taking it back to fix the beads, she said "what beads?". Although my friend said it was nice but I am not sure if I am just feeling negative about this whole thing or she's just being nice and not say I look like Pink Panther. And when am I supposed to get panicky? Now I really need a not-so-PINK dress wouldn't I?


4 comments:
What's the pink dress for?
It's for a special dinner!
So when actually is yr D-day? Pink? A very daring colour? Are you sure those who said that it is nice is yr friend? Hmmm.... For yr age? Sweet 16? Go with your guts feel-lah. ;-)
Oh well, it turned out good and yes, the pink dress fits my skin colour (for info, I am real tanned). And for the price I paid, yes it was a good piece, very comfortable where you can eat-all-you-can and still don't see anything bulging
Post a Comment