
I paid a lot for the pink dress and didn't think it was worth the money at first. In fact I went ahead and bought another cheaper version which looks more expensive. Now after bearing with the two dresses for a day, it finally came to my senses why designer clothes are priced the way they are.
For one, the designers know exactly what to do with your piece to make you feel as comfy as possible. My pink dress is really lightweight. It's lined inside with soft silky fabric which when your skin touches it, you feel like you're being hugged by a soft teddy bear. I couldn't stand wearing the Spanish one for more than a few hours coz it was heavy (it weighs about 2kg I think). Not to mention it has to be really tight fitting to avoid anything from 'dropping off'.
I had to change to the pink dress within the first 2 hours. I couldn't eat as much as I normally do coz the Spanish dress would not allow that. It would've torn in half if I kept it on while eating. But the pink one has this small frill in the middle which goes all the way down which was very useful for someone like me. In fact I could gobble up all the food that I want and any bulging tummy would not show.
Someone commented that I looked dark in the Spanish dress but the pink dress really brought out my skin colour. I guess the designer knew what she was talking about. Any lighter pink wouldn't have done the trick.
I could use the pink dress for any future dinners that I go to but not for that Spanish one.
So there. Am I just being paranoid or just trying to find reasons for paying that much for a pink dress? I don't know, you tell me.


1 comment:
Thats y I always believe tt you pay for what you get. Most of t time it works tt way.
Post a Comment