
NO!
I think I have put on weight. If you can't spot me in the picture here, you'd be able to if the same picture was taken again because I don't think I am that small anymore. All this happened in one month! The one and only time when I have just bought the most expensive dress in my entire lifetime. The haze isn't helping either because now I can't go swimming or running! Jeez........ see..this is the consequences of going to the gym too often and looking at lean bodies all the time - feeling guilty for not being able to exercise.
And by the way, if you look at this picture closely, it's the picture of the train in Beaufort, the one which was shown on the newspapers lately because of the landslide. I wonder why I cause landslides?


2 comments:
omg! i recognise dilvin's t-shirt! hahaha... needs to be altered to say, "no longer do i work here"!
Oi....so blur also can see? Btw, dilvin wore the shirt and left it there...that was the only reason he's wearing it. :P
Post a Comment