
The long holidays are making me go insane. Things that I've planned to do proves to be futile as no one, I repeat, no one works. It's like going round and round the Mulberry bush, wasting the ever expensive petrol and not getting anywhere. I wished ten thousand times to see the beach, sea and sand then but unfortunately I don't live in fairyland.
Finally we made a turn to Damansara, all the way heading to Ikea and surprise, surprise. There was a long queue going into Ikea. Parking wasn't easy to find. And there were throngs of people in Ikea, pushing and blocking everyone else. I wish I had brought the camera along to witness this scene.
So, I guess Ikea is meant for holidays. It remains open no matter what day it is. I have a tagline specially made for them:
"Need holiday? Go Ikea"


No comments:
Post a Comment