Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Hungry People Can't Drive
It normally takes me 15 minutes to drive home from office without the jam. These days it takes more than an hour!! Every time I get into the car I feel like screaming the road down, showing the worst middle finger I've got at every driver and running over all the silly motorcyclists who are trying to commit suicide anyway.
*#F!@##!@#!*!!*!!!
Get this - hungry people just cannot drive! They triple park, they don't care which lane they're on, they takeover the next side of the road and the pedestrians don't look before they cross the road nor notice where they're standing. I've yet to bring my camera out to take pictures of people who park their cars on the third lane of a three lane road and leave their car there just to grab some food. Or people who risks their lives every evening just for food. Mind you, the food isn't even free!
I used to like the fasting month because of the variety of food available just outside my house but now I totally feel like moving away from this whole area. Perhaps to some village where you don't need cars and plant your own food.
Just so I would not get high blood pressure from driving, I can't help wishing there was another petrol price hike.



No comments:
Post a Comment