Friday, October 20, 2006

Holiday Season....nooooooo


It's the Deepa-Raya holiday season. It took me only 15 minutes to get to work this morning compared to the horrendous 45 minutes every other day. But even so, there is small tinge of that blue-green feeling - blue not because sadness and green not because of jealousy. It's just because I have this feeling of wanting to go back to the seaside! I miss the white sand, the deep blue sea which turns into green halfway and the nice blue skies. Indeed I need a break now. Who would have I thought I could keep up with one after another holiday break this year, all except for October? And I have no plans for the long holiday.

Gosh...what's happening?

2 comments:

dilvin said...

I wanna go holiday too!

Wendy said...

sigh....if only a holiday will be a proper holiday without the jams, the hike up in flight prices and all the other responsibilities we have!