
I feel like I've climbed Mount Kinabalu all over again in the office. For one, I came back with high spirits only to find the big mess I have to clear. And the mess continues to grow each day in compounding factor that it's reached as high as the mountain. I clear 25% of the mess only to find that it's increased by 50% the next day. What makes it worse is that it feels like receiving lesser and lesser oxygen each day and the brains tend to stop functioning.
I finally heard about some good news near weekend about getting some reward. But I knew better. I want to see it for myself before I jump for joy.
On Friday, an announcement was finally made. As boss worded it - "For the millions brought in and all the hard work plus some difficult life lessons along the way.....", I would get.......
20 cents.......
Well, it was not exactly 20 cents but it sure feels like it! Sigh.......
And I am still not jumping up an inch to celebrate...I want to see it in my bank account first before I believe it's true.


1 comment:
da company expected yuo to go extra miles, climb every moutain and also get your face 'thrashed' before they pay youu salary at the end of the month..yup..salary..no one says there will be bonus or commission.
Post a Comment