It's that time of the year when I just feel like dropping on the floor and hibernating till the next year. I drag going to work each morning but still have to face the day full of pretense that everything is fine. I drag my foot to the gym for yoga classes thinking if it's worthwhile getting a minute pay compared to holding my own class. I swear at every traffic offender and anyone who gets in my way while I drive, even at the traffic jams. I sulk when I know I have to memorize ten tracks of that Les Mills programme. I sleep off my Sundays, including naps in the afternoon till the evening. Not to mention I've gobbled up too much food throughout the year end celebrations till today. I think I'm gonna get heart attack soon if I continue to be this way. It's about time I make a change I think....big change!Sunday, January 07, 2007
Dead Tired
It's that time of the year when I just feel like dropping on the floor and hibernating till the next year. I drag going to work each morning but still have to face the day full of pretense that everything is fine. I drag my foot to the gym for yoga classes thinking if it's worthwhile getting a minute pay compared to holding my own class. I swear at every traffic offender and anyone who gets in my way while I drive, even at the traffic jams. I sulk when I know I have to memorize ten tracks of that Les Mills programme. I sleep off my Sundays, including naps in the afternoon till the evening. Not to mention I've gobbled up too much food throughout the year end celebrations till today. I think I'm gonna get heart attack soon if I continue to be this way. It's about time I make a change I think....big change!


No comments:
Post a Comment