I might have ran through the red lights yesterday. Actually it was orange but it turned red when I got to the middle of the road. I saw flashes immediately. Gawd! This must be my first time getting caught on the camera running through red lights. I would have thought that no one would be insane enough to put red light cameras in Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields, where all the buses pass through and only once in a while mad drivers like me would use the road to escape the jam. But there were the flashes!
I set my mind to put aside some money for the fine then. Sheesh...I could have used that money to have a hearty meal with loads of seafood at Restaurant Bei whatever...the one in Selayang that I was commenting about.
I took the same route again this morning (possibly as a revenge) and stopped at every traffic light! Even at the ones that were just turning orange when I arrived! So much so that I arrived at my office after one and a half hours of driving - that normally takes me less than an hour every other day. I literary stopped at the same traffic lights in Brickfields to look for that camera (yes, I had the intention of running it down). Guess what? I couldn't find any camera. So what were those flashes? Did they now build invisible cameras or hide them on buildings instead? Does anyone know if there's a red light camera on that road? Maybe I can still have a hearty meal at the restaurant after all....
On another matter, I wish people will stop asking me to help them buy air tickets or get wheelchairs for them at the airport or ask me if their purchase for air tickets actually got through.


No comments:
Post a Comment