Monday, August 20, 2007

Traffic woes

Who said traffic improves during the school holidays? I got to office at exactly the same time today and the traffic jams were at the same spot. Sigh....
___________________________________

Why is there always a tractor on Jalan Sg. Besi without fail? No matter what time I get out of the house, the tractor is always there, making the U-Turn from Jalan Sg Besi to Jalan Maharajalela. I think tractor drivers spy on me and when I get there, they quickly move in front of me just to spite me and watch me swear.
___________________________________

I went back to my new hometown (since last year) last weekend. It's still jammed up on the now four lane highway. They probably need to reconstruct the highway to a six laner now. On the other hand, if an accident happened on one side of the road, why is the opoosite side jammed?

If you're prone to accidents, get a Merce. The whole front portion was gone, smacked right in and engine splattered all over the road. The driver and passenger (oh...how lovely the bride looked in her saree) came out of the car without a scratch.
___________________________________

Why do the other ethnics think the ghost festival month is a good month for auspicious events?

No comments: