Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My camera again


I am feeling itchy again. I bought my camera in January this year and I am itching to get another upgrade.

It all started when I read about the Canon IS 5. It is 8MPs while mine is 6. It has the proper hooks at the top for extended flash lights. It has an ISO of 2000 max I think and what am I going to do with such a high ISO is beyond my imagination as I've never gone above ISO400. But I can't stand it. Calls were made to the camera shop that I frequent since umpteeth years ago in Ampang Park. The business has been taken over by the son, so you see, it has been umpteeth years ago when I first bought a camera from the father.


Talking about the first camera, it was a Canon too and I sold it off last month for MYR60. Good price for a film camera I guess although it wouldn't help much with savings for an upgrade to the SLR that I want.


Guess what? I'd have to top up MYR900 to trade in my Canon IS3 to Canon IS5. What the heck....


So I am not getting the IS5. I am looking forward to the EOS series...I mean I am itching to get the EOS400 and if he didn't mention that new models are coming out in a week's time, I would have dug my fingernails deep into my pockets for that Canon.
Can I have some anti-itch cream?

1 comment:

JL said...

Envy from my nikon d40....