OK, who's poking pins on my leg?????
I swear this voodoo thing comes back to you. Either that or the hungry ghosts are making fun of me. Last week was the beginning of the hungry ghost festival. The Chinese believes that this is the month for spirits to roam free. Most mishaps are bound to happen during this month. It is a bad month to party into the wee hours of the morning as you may never know what follows you home at night.
Last week, I felt someone poking a knife (ok, maybe a pen knife) into my right leg. It happened every ten minutes or so at the same spot. But I see nothing. There were no insect bites, I wasn't knocking my leg onto some leg of the table nor was anyone near enough to do harm to me. But the pain was there! It went on into the night but disappeared sometime after I took a bath with some lemon leaves that were supposed to 'buang sui' (remove all negative energy).
The next morning, there was a brown spot about the size of fifty cents with a sharp edge on the same spot. Ironic? The spot is still here today but it's turned yellowish.
I bought another three voodoo dolls from Malacca last weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment