Surprise, surprise. I had a farewell 'thing' at the gym today. It's funny that when you get surprises like that, it feels a lot more than a planned farewell. I know I'll still be going back there for my thereupetic sessions but it just isn't the same anymore with the days when I complain that I don't have a life because I had classes to teach after my day job.
I made an announcement about not having Thursday classes anymore but that didn't register into their heads until the end of the class when a direct announcement was made about me deciding to leave the gym. It's sad but on the other hand, I'm already thinking about the evenings that I'd get to go to the pool (swimming pool, not pool table!).
I will get rusty in the end and would not be able to bend and grow taller anymore in the end, similar to my kickboxing skills that were thrown into one corner at the back of my head when I stopped teaching about a year and a half ago. But heck....maybe I could get back into the routine at the other end of the town where I'm heading to.
Is anyone interested in hiring a yoga instructor after office hours in PJ?


No comments:
Post a Comment