Being a comparatively huge company with over five thousand staff, one would have thought that the office should have all kinds of facilities, maybe half of Google's office. Many people often wonder where the office is located and never would've thought it's just above the check-in counters, MacDonald's and boarding area. Many wouldn't have even thought that the layout is exactly as what they see downstairs with no closed rooms! One couldn't imagine the CEO's office is an open space where any staff can walk past at any time.
To cut the story short, I went there fully equipped with my sterilised equipments and icebox last Friday. I couldn't find a private room except for the toilets which of course will cause contamination thus I walked to the Human Resource department to ask for help. And I was asked to use the store room. End of story. I refuse to comment more.


No comments:
Post a Comment