And so, I've collected more than enough points on my credit card to redeem some big gifts, namely, the car carrier and the supposedly 'canggih-looking' aka high technology stroller. I saw this on their website about three weeks ago and if not for the limited storage space in my house, I would've redeemed it then.
But it disappeared!
I was doing my budgets and research on what's best, what features these items should have, etc and wanted to re-look at the items that I was going to redeem for.
And it's gone. Nilch. Not anywhere on the website.
I hate it when this happens. You wait for something that you want and when you finally decide you want it, you can't find it anymore. In a frantic mode, I opened the redemption gifts page on different days at different times, looked through their redemption booklet but couldn't find the items. I know I wasn't dreaming. I'd printed the bank's promotion pages before because they have 'cheated' on a promotion that I was promised for. But I thought the nasty call I'd given the last time would have at least seen some improvements. But this couldn't happen.....redemption items dissapearing on the day you want to redeem it? How smart can they get?
I made a frantic call to their 'special' customer care number (since they pushed their platinum card to me - which I hope they know I merely qualify for the title 'Datin' or any other big shot or someone with money because I owe the bank lots...). To my dismay, they couldn't find it on their website nor the booklet and insisted that I've seen the items on other Citibank websites, maybe the US one.
How can it disappear within 3 weeks!!!! But who would believe my eyes?
I wouldn't give up because I was going to save the RM1k that I would need to spend on these two items for the TEN machine I'd need to reduce pain (pain from seeing all my savings going into some white coated person who's going to see me for 20 minutes). I logged on to the website from home and when I used the redemption form, tens and thousands of items that are not on the redemption list nor in the booklet are there. YAY! I've redeemed them all.
Gawd! I forgot to print the approved redemption form! Arrgh!


No comments:
Post a Comment