
I feel like an invalid. Two weeks ago, I was still being superhuman - get up early, drive madly to work, work, drive insanely to another work place or home to cook dinner, blog, reply mails, housework, etc till I drop dead at midnight. This week, I have done nothing but eat and sleep other than going to work. On Monday, my neighbour cooked dinner for me, on Tuesday it was my buddy, Wednesday, it was my sis and today, it's back to my neighbour. I don't think I'd ever have to cook again. EJL would not let me wash plates or do laundry or even squat to put my shoes in the cupboard (ok..maybe a little but exaggerating). My office colleague would not let me push my cabinet over to my so-called permanent place. Heck, she even bought breakfast for me! I sleep at 9:30pm...yes that's right and I think I should stop typing now so I could go to bed at 9:30pm again and yet I don't feel like getting out of my chair once I've sat on it. The only thing I'm still doing is driving myself insanely to work.
I feel like I'm turning into an invalid but yet enjoying all the pampering. I am slowly turning into a lazy bum I'm afraid. How?


No comments:
Post a Comment