Haven't been blogging for record time since I've got nothing to say and I've been sleeping at 9:30pm every night. But now I've got this really big news!
Two Indian guys came in to the office and robbed my laptop during lunch today. The other office thought that these two were my company people since one of them wore red shirt while my company people thought these two were here to repair the other company's printer. That's the downside of sharing offices - you don't know who's who!
So the two guys pretended to loiter around while most of us were out for lunch. Then one of them lured my colleague who was sitting nearest out of the office. He said there was something for the company to be collected downstairs. She walked out of her place but told the guy to bring the delivery up instead. That was the time I guess, the laptop got yanked out and was gone. Left there was the mouse, the network cable and the power cable.
Gone are my 3 months worth of work. Gone are my collection of albums that I have in there. Gone are my weekly reports. Gone is my salary next month??
I had to go to make a police report. Went to the nearest one at PJ State, was firstly harrased by the police officer at the gate because I didn't know that you're supposed to park your car anywhere outside and not inside the police station even though you were there to make a report, no matter how urgent.
Went inside to write my own report (oh..they're slow this month), waited for the group of officers inside who were yacking away to give me my report (yeah.....wait, girl, wait) and then they told me that my office in Section 13 is under Sea Park Police Station. I had to go there to talk to the officer there. Sea Park? But my office is in Section 13, not Sea Park! But they insisted that it belongs to the Sea Park station. So, OK, tell me where's the Sea Park Police Station. It's beside Songbird KTV, near BP petrol station. OHHHH....for heaven's sake, but that is SS2 isn't it? And yes, it is in SS2 but it is called Sea Park Police Station. What the.......
Went there just to be told that the two Indian men has been going around PJ offices that are not with CCTV, fooling employees inside and stealing LOTS of laptop! They've been doing this for quite some time. *&^%$#$^&(YT&*%&!!!!
If I ever see these two, I'm gonna bash them both down and stick joysticks up their a***s so that people can move them around like playing on PlayStation. People in PJ offices, beware. It seems these two have access cards that can open any office doors.


5 comments:
omg people these days are so daring
I'm so sorry to hear this.
I guessed I'm not that paranoid after all as I normally take my notebook out with me whenever I go out for lunch or lock it up. You can't be too careful these days.
Get a cable lock for your next notebook.
The office should buy you back a lappie..
Work in singapore ....won't get rob, rape, etc unnecessarily.
And u can make police report anywhere, not confine to one station ...gosh what kind of police law on that !!!
That is pretty bold to walk into an office like that a steal a laptop. You would think that if it's been happening for a while with the same guys, the police would post someting on the news or in the newspaper with descriptions. I'd imagine if people were aware and knew what to look for, they'd be pretty easy to catch.
If you had personal passwords and stuff saved in the browser, be sure to change all of your passwords....just in case.
Post a Comment