But I do them now...
1. Not having green vegetables at lunch and dinner. Never could live without vegetables but now I've not had green vegetables for a month!
2. Eating in fast food restaurants - Yeah....it was considered totally unhealthy especially to the gym colleagues and members. Having MacD's for dinner was a sin then. Can't live without french fries for a week now. Well, not without some form of fried potato....
3. Sleeping before 11pm - the normal time was about midnight, later on weekends. I can't go past 10pm now.
4. Getting bad back aches just from driving for more than 1/2 hour. Is it because of the bad traffic these days or just mad drivers that are driving me mad? I get totally unbearable back aches from driving that I'm contemplating hiring a taxi driver to specially drive me to work and back. Any recommendations? Or takers?
5. Eating roasted meat coated with lard - I never ever eat the oily part or the crispy lard part of 'siew yoke' (roasted meat). These days at chicken rice stalls, these are my favourite!
6. Having nasi lemak or fried noodles or roti canai for breakfast - These were considered high cholesterol food and to start off the day with these were big no-nos. Very unhealthy...I used to take fruits or protein shakes for breakfast. These days, you won't want to have breakfast with me.
7. Not having two servings of fruits daily. It used to be papaya or guava at lunch and apples plus pears at dinner. Heck, I even had fruit salads for dinner and that one-week-salad-and-fruit only diet. I've not had an apple for two months now.
8. Not exercising for more than two days in a row - I used to come back late but still go for a swim or do yoga at home but now I've not been in the pool for a long time and yoga? What's that?
9. Getting stressed up over an idiotic person in one minute - jeez...you piss me off right now, yeah, you better not try.
10. Blogging every other day, writing reviews and stuff - I almost forgot how to get into my blog today.


No comments:
Post a Comment