
Recently, one of the ex-colleagues said she had twenty people who would like to exercise. That was my chance of setting up my own yoga centre part time. I probably didn't have to rely on the gyms anymore who hires me for some hourly money no matter how many students I help bring in to the gym to attend my classes. Not to mention some other gyms who calls me up in an estatic manner only to tell me they're going to pay me RM50 an hour. DUH....I rely on gyms but I am not pathetic.

A while after that, I managed to find a cool place, a place that I could finally call 'my yoga centre'. It's in Bandar Tasik Permaisuri, facing the pretty lake with free parking for all. It's accessible through the Middle Ring Road, the PJ-Cheras Highway from Old Klang Road, the Cheras-Kajang highway and Jalan Cheras. Perfect spot for me to stop by after work from PJ - only twenty minutes to half hour from PJ by the way. The centre has also got pretty colours, carpeted floor, a stretch of wall mirrors and well equipped with sound system and even a disco ball. Good, no?

This is what that ex-colleague had to say when she was told that a venue is now ready - she wants a place at Central Station. Pegi lah! Go find yourself some yoga class in Brickfields then or pay those hefty gym fees!
Anyone keen on yoga?


No comments:
Post a Comment