I've never taken an emergency leave during my entire working life till today. I'm one who thinks that emergency leaves are not for punctured tyres (coz they can be repaired on the spot) or paying late utility bills (something avoidable and not having the current for a day is totally liveable). Thus it was a surprise to everyone when I declared my state of emergency today. Even boss came around to asking if everything was alright in a highly serious manner. I would not mention what my state of emergency was here but one who knows me well can guess it must be something extremely important - something as close as life and death issue for me!.
And here I am blogging away and enjoying the rest of this sunny afternoon after the emergency is over. Perhaps I may just go for a swim at the pool......



3 comments:
tell la dear... dont u know got some ppl worry meh? :(
Bahh....I wonder who you are. But then again, with modern technology, I'm very sure I will be able to track you down via your IP address soon.
just some secret admirer mah... don't freak out la ;P
Post a Comment