Saturday, September 30, 2006

Gleneagles Hospital


I've been in and out of it every day. No, I'm not sick (touch wood)! I now know exactly where everything in this hospital is. The maternity wards are on 3rd floor, the emergency room is on the right door at the end of the building as you drive in, the x-ray room is behind the reception area at emergency rooms, there's a secret passage way behind the shops, the open air car park is cheaper than the covered car park by 50 cents after 7pm, the Maybank there has closed down, the cheapest food in the hospital is right opposite the flower shop where nasi lemak is just $1, etc, etc. I've also found real safe car park spaces right next to the hospital which is free with two security guards and a mamak stall right next to the car park spaces. But I won't mention more about it here right now. Talk about being selfish when it comes to privileges like this! I want the car parks to remain as vacant as possible so that I won't find any trouble getting a space when I'm there!

The hospital brings back memories too. I wonder if Dr. K remembered me when he saw me today. He was the doc who poked my nose and ears to test for suspected brain tumour two years back. In the end, he spent 15 minutes 'playing' on his laptop and talking to me about yoga while the rest of the patients waited outside.

Right, this isn't my first time going to this hopital. It's actually my fourth visit not counting the days for each reason of my visits. It's a funny kind of feeling - almost like deja vu coming back here.

No comments: