I am finally back from heaven but trying hard to get back on track. Spent a couple of hours trying to clear tons of emails this morning - lots were spammed emails. And whadd'ya know, there's the latest news about Jeremy Jaynes the spammer in my email box. He's getting jailed nine months. It was supposed to be one day of jail and $1 fine for every email address that you spammed but he got away with nine months in total for tens of thousands of spammed emails sent.
I'm glad. I mean yes, I do get annoyed by spammed emails but is it so difficult to hit the 'delete' button without reading the email? One of the famous IT wizzards said Jaynes should be getting lifetime jail for the amount of emails he sent while another said it's a serious offence and he should be put to death sentence. Yikes. What a World we are living in! I didn't realize IT people could be such mean weirdos.
Although I am not mad at the spammers, do take caution that this isn't a reason for you to spam my email address. I won't report but it is a serious offence to others. Makes me think twice about sending the weekly e-newsletters for the company. I should remind myself to keep all necessary emails to prove that these tens of thousands of people whom I regularly fill their boxes with the corporate 'junk' have actually agreed to receive them.


No comments:
Post a Comment