I thought I was the perfectionist. Everything needs to look good, everything should be in perfect condition, even life itself. It may turn out into a serious problem if not taken care of. I knew that so I have lacked a little and finally begin to accept faulty things in life. Not until I met my match, another perfectionist!
I was packing my luggage for my one week adventure trip in Borneo next week. I had a helper who was sitting there scrutinizing at my packing ability. Now packing isn't one of my favourite things to do as I'm a Libran which, also means I have trouble making decisions all the time. Slowly, the scrutinizer began to pull out smaller bags for me - one to fit all my clothes in, one for the first aid equipments, one for food stuff, one for toiletries....etc. Gosh, now I have pretty little bags inside my big backpack.
If someone tried to steal anything at all, they'd probably have the most difficult time looking for anything!


No comments:
Post a Comment