OK, I'm truly mad. I kind of forgotten about the stuff until D told me to go read 'his' blog about how he 'pengsan' in LCCT.
This blog of mine - read by no one I think, probably only occasionally by some friends who know about it has been nothing since I started it four years ago. 'His' blog? His first post was written by me, similarly his 'About Me' section. I can see, he left it as it is and didn't change anything. And what do you know, 50 comments on 'his' first post. My blog - probably 50 comments in 100 posts! Jeez......
And I can't even tell everyone that I started his blog for him coz there's no proof. Phooey!


1 comment:
Dear Wendy, Your blog is read by me.. A kinda-lonely Malaysian student far away from home. Currently badly homesick and found your blog when she googled gaji buta- because she almost forgot what it meant already.. haha.. I enjoy your posts... Please continue writing them if you have some time.. I love your style of writing!.. Best wishes, Su Yee
Post a Comment