Saturday, June 13, 2009

DO NOT try this stunt

If you're having a tummy ache and you feel like going to the toilet but not just yet, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT start driving yourself to anywhere even if the destination is just 10 to 15 minutes away.

It happened on Tuesday morning. I thought I'd be fine, it was just 10 to 15 minutes to office. So I went, but I was not even halfway through when I had to stand the churning tummy, the horrible tummy ache while holding it back as best as I can. Oh, and while concentrating on the road too.

You know sometimes when everything just comes crashing down on you at one go? This was the day - every car in front of me seemed to slow down or block my way. Actually it does not just seem so, the cars did slow down to a mere 40kmh and they did it on the day I had to reach the office toilet fast. That wasn't even all - there were no petrol stations on the way to work and that public bus chose to race my car that morning that it blocked the road entrance to my office. Sheesh...and when I stepped on and cut in at the right moment, the bus driver gave me a playful honk. What a cheek!

Guess what happened when I finally parked in the Vice President's car park and ran to the toilet? The toilet was locked - they were washing it. I almost banged the door down and the cleaner reluctantly opened it for me in slooooowww motion. Haiyo.

There was poo on my new Hush Puppies knickers. If it wasn't that comfy and if it wasn't new, I would have dumped it away but it was my first time wearing it. Sigh.....Too bad.

I was still having a little tummy ache so I called my boss who laughed (maybe she did it tastefully so it wasn't that bad). I had to go home fast now so that the 2nd round will be in my toilet at home and not on Hush Puppies again. And guess what? Some brainless fella had to park his bike behind my car. Well, maybe the VP should thank me otherwise it would have been him knocking the motorbike down. Luckily the fella wasn't on his bike. Phew!

Didn't I just say, everything just comes crashing down on you on a bad day?

1 comment:

Health Freak said...

Really Baker's Brown is gone? How sad. Sigh, then just stick to Adventist sprouted wheat bread or Gardenia's low GI bread. You may want to try the breads at RT Bakery @ Tmn Desa. They have a very wide range of yummy and healthy bread. I love this bakery!