Last Sunday was Earth Day. We were all supposed to live without electricity for an hour from 8pm to 9pm. Maybank said they will switch off all the lights except the big yellow logo. Oh well, it was a Sunday night, which office would have their lights on anyway?
My other half said we'd honour Earth Day so I took the opportunity to get out of the house to witness if KLCC or any other building in KL would honour it as well. Actually, I didn't think I could stand even half an hour without the fan blowing directly at me. Unfortunately, the whole city was lighted up and I found myself visiting Pavillion for the first time since they opened their doors. The minute I stepped into it, I was....stunned. I didn't actually know where to go and was stunned seeing the huge stadium-like staircase right in front of me. That part could have formed a swimming pool, no?
After half an hour of walking around aimlessly at the kid's floor, I decided to look for the food corner. Of course the prices of everything at the kid's floor was over the extreme. Even if I had millions, I don't think I would buy a baby t-shirt for RM80 which would be used only for a week or two before its outgrown. Looking for the queue at J Co should be more interesting. In fact it was. The food corner was packed and J Co of course had three long lines. Are their doughnuts really that nice? Too bad sweet stuff is on my 'barred-food-list'. I would've loved to get a bite of a doughnut. But anyway...resisting ice-cream for the past few months have been really hard work especially when I crave for it. I ended up eating ice-kacang which was close enough to eating ice-cream but not quite. Haaaaa........Well, at least honouring Earth Day was well spent for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment